What an honor! I’ve been awarded The Liebster Blog Award by Sonika from The World of Cupcakes. Check it out and follow her blog and her adventures with some sweet desserts in some equally sweet destinations. Thanks Sonika!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers with 200 followers or fewer. “Liebster” is a German word that means “dearest” or “favorite”, the idea being to spread the blog love and lift up some talented but less recognized bloggers.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog!
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with your Liebster!
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 more blogs with 200 followers or fewer, who you feel are deserving of a bit of extra recognition.
5. Let your recipients know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment on their blog.
1. While He Was Out – My favorite WordPress blog! Delicious and creative
dishes/desserts/smoothies with enticing photos and some witty commentary 🙂
3. Spoonfuls of Germany – Growing up, I spent weeks each year in Germany and developed a great love for German culture, people, and food. This blog combines anecdotes with mouth watering German recipes a pictures. I’m so excited to try some at home! YUM!
4. DIY and Crafts! – Seems like a fairly new blog, but I love the DIY projects posted so far. I hope they continue!
5. The fifth Liebster nomination is going to my sister-in-law’s blog I Had a Boob Once, in which she comically chronicles her journey with breast cancer. She’ll make you laugh and you’ll admire her strength. Even though she’s on Blogger, she still deserves the nomination. One of my favorite blogs to read 🙂
To the five I’ve nominated, keep ’em coming!